[Nfbf-l] Get Ready NFBF!!! National ConventionOrlandomany yearsto come!!!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 10 02:19:38 UTC 2011

Ditto on all you said Sherri. I too so loved that free convention afternoon
when attendees could go on tours or just do whatever. I'm sure lots of folks
went home before the banquet.  having it take place the evening before the
last session - the business session,  worked so well for years and years.
	I had to return back to Ormond Beach on Thursday afternoon because
my daughter and her family were visiting. The neat thing was that I was able
to hear the entire banquet since it was streamed over the Internet. I
thought surely Dan would be the person to draw for the $2,011 grand prize
since the Florida affiliate is responsible for doling out the money for it.
Guess we had better really get on about the business of some serious fund
raising considering that we'll be responsible for that grand prize for
several consecutive years.  I didn't get in on the first part of the banquet
but I am curious if the Florida affiliate was thanked not only for the grand
prize but for all of the extra work as well?

Kathy