[Nfbf-l] Fw: Senator Nelson offers way to cover Social Security checks

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:22:36 UTC 2011

Senator Bill Nelson's e-BriefsHello all,

    The following comes from senator Bill Nelson's office. He has proposed
legislation which if passed will assure that social security and disability
checks go out on time. I wrote to him thanking him. On his site, there is an
email form. It is very easy to use and doesn't even have one of those stupid
captchas (the numbers you have to fill in). Please write and thank him for
proposing this. 'Thank you.