[Nfbf-l] Fw: [blindlaw] another victory against NCBE

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:45:01 UTC 2011

Great news!
If you would like to see this signature disappear then
Please help blind people in your local area achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com