[Nfbf-l] jacksonville florida

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:05:00 UTC 2011

Hi

I wrote an email to the career counselor here at Lions World, Jody
Paxton, telling her to also add JacksonvilleFlorida to the list of
cities in edition to tampa and miami areas. I read there are also
beaches and the ocean in jacksonville as well. Anyone on this list live
in Jacksonville? How do you like it? how is public transportation? I'm
sure I should be able to get some work as a desktop support technician
in the jacksonville, tampa, saint petersburg, clearwater, and miami
areas. one of those places at least. I had to re-subscribe with a new
email because my old email jkenn337 at gmail.com was hacked and compromised
by a spammer. But everything is straightened out now.

Josh