[Nfbf-l] Tampa meetings

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Jul 25 17:35:20 UTC 2011

	Hi Rachel,

First, congratulations on your job!! Our chapter has been struggling with
meeting places, as it seems wherever we meet eventually closes! We keep
wondering what we do to deserve this fate (smile.) Anyway, I will keep in
touch with you to let you know where our next meeting will be, as we're
diligently working on this situation. We meet on the third Saturday for
lunch. If you'd like to send me your phone number off line, I can let you
know as soon as I know something concrete. Thanks for keeping our chapter in
mind. And welcome to Tampa!

Sherrill