[Nfbf-l] GDB iPad 2 Drawing

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 02:01:44 UTC 2011

Thanks Peter and the rest of the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter.
I'm still excited, and can't wait to get my IPad 2.
I rarely win anything, but you know, I think I could really get use to it.
It was a great fundraiser. Way to go!

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer