[Nfbf-l] FW: Governor Rick Scott's Weekly Newsletter - July 29, 2011

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Jul 29 22:26:38 UTC 2011

>From Governor Scott:

Also this week, to mark the 21st Anniversary of the Americans with
Disabilities Act, I signed Executive Order #11-161
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=46110653&msgid=945387&act=DC46&c=
948655&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flgov.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%
2F07%2F11-161-Commission-on-Jobs-for-Floridians-with-Disabilities.pdf>
creating the Governor's Commission on Jobs for Floridians with Disabilities.
During the economic downturn, workers with disabilities lost jobs at a 9
percent higher rate than people without disabilities. The commission that I
created this week will help Floridians with disabilities obtain employment.
________