[Nfbf-l] FREE First Aid Kit for Hurricane Season from North Shore Medical Center sent to your home

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 10:50:33 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

I usually don't post anything off topic, however this is pretty awesome!

Just wanted to let you all know that the North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus is offering free First Aid Kits to help you
get ready for Hurricane Season. They will send you a FREE travel-size first aid kit directly to your home.
Just call 1-866-498-5433.

I just called a few minutes ago, went through the prompts and was greeted by a very nice gentleman who took my info. He
said the kit would arrive in about ten days.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Lenora J. Marten
NFB-Florida Secretary
FOPBC President