[Nfbf-l] Victor reader for sale like new!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:43:55 UTC 2011

Hi friends, I am just passing this along for all to read. If any of you
either know of someone wanting one or if you, as well, would like to pass
this information along please feel free to do so. Your friend in the ccause,
Kirk

FYI this is a great device
Subject: [LHON_members] Victor Reader Stream for Sale

LHON Friends:
I have a Victor Reader Stream for sale if anyone is interested. I currently
have two of these devices and am selling the newer one (only 1 year old and
lightly used) in an original HumanWare box with power adapter, USB cable,
4GB SD media card, and carrying case. The Stream is in excellent condition
with the latest software updates. I can also include a CD ROM with the free
Humanware Companion software for managing the books, product documentation,
and links to several free digital book sources on the Web. This entire
package sells for more than $350 new. I'm asking $250 or best offer). I'm
glad to provide training over the phone if anyone who buys it wants to call
me for some tutoring.

If interested, you can call me at 512-497-1123 or reply to this email.

Ron Lucey
Austin Texas

Kirk Harmon
President & CEO