[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fw: [Hidden_Army] FW: [CONTENT-MANAGERS-L] TODAY at 3 pm ET: Social Security hosts online discussion with young Americans

Carlos J MontasAS carlos.montas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:38:46 UTC 2011

Just passing this information along. Sounds  extremely interesting.Message -----
From: Horan, Jennifer - OASAM ITC
To: Hidden_Army at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:21 AM
Subject: [Hidden_Army] FW: [CONTENT-MANAGERS-L] TODAY at 3 pm ET: Social Security hosts online discussion with young Americans

FYI, I thought some of us would find this interesting:

On March 10th at 3 p.m. EST, the Social Security Administration will host a webinar, "Social Security 101: What's in it for me?"  The webinar is designed to reach college students and young workers around the country and will focus on Social Security issues of special importance to them-- disability and survivors insurance, financing principles of the program, how workers and their families qualify for coverage, and steps to plan and save for their financial future.  The webinar will also include a live Q&A session.
Participants can RSVP and view the webinar  here.  A recording of the webinar will also be available on our website for those who miss the live broadcast.