[Nfbf-l] Fw: [fcb-l] FW: [leadership] Access to 9-1-1 survey to be completed on or before April 24, 2011

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 20 15:46:41 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Edwards, Paul
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:48 PM
Subject: [fcb-l] FW: [leadership] Access to 9-1-1 survey to be completed on or before April 24, 2011

From: leadership-bounces at acb.org [mailto:leadership-bounces at acb.org] On Behalf Of Lozano, Eugene
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:13 PM
To: leadership at acb.org; ccb-board at ccbnet.org; CCB-Presidents at ccbnet.org

Hello,

I apologize if this has previously been posted.

I am providing the link to the Access to 9-1-1 survey which is being conducted by the Federal Communications Commission's Emergency Access Advisory Committee.

http://fcc.eaac.sgizmo.com/s3

Please take the survey and distribute the link to anyone who you know that has a visual impairment and/or a hearing loss.

In advance thank you for your assistance in distributing and helping the FCC gathering more information regarding our 9-1-1 needs.

Gene Lozano

First Vice President

California Council of the Blind