[Nfbf-l] Crazy eighty's instructions & rules

Debbie crystalbay at verizon.net
Fri Mar 25 18:11:36 UTC 2011

Since our theme for the 2011 State Convention is the eighty's, I wanted to
take you back a little.  The eighty's saw the first Video arcade game, pac
man, the first 24 hour news station, CNN, and of course the introduction of
MTV.  The first computers were introduced and the internet was born.  The
first mobil phone was a car phone.  The slang Yuppy" and "dress for success"
were new pop phrases. To really put things in perspective for those of us
who remember the eighty's, 1980 was the year Jessica Simpson and Macaulay
Culkin were born, and everyone was asking the question "Who shot JR?"

Here's how we'll play the game.  On every Monday I will post a question.  I
will do it different times of the day so no one will know when it will
happen.  I would like to ask our Pinellas Chapter to stand down for this.  I
will post the correct answer and winners name as soon as I have one.  I
would like to set a 2 win limit, Kirk, so to be fair with everyone.  We will
continue the game over the convention weekend too.

  The only clue I'll give is each week I will pick one specific year
starting with 1980.  The following week the question will be specific to
1981, and so on. Good Luck!

 Debbie Hietala