[Nfbf-l] Membership cards

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sun Mar 27 18:33:47 UTC 2011

Attention chapter presidents and officers,

I have been getting many inquires regarding membership cards. Providing
these cards is a big undertaking. I can give each chapter and division a
number of cards and the treasurer or secretary prints the name of the member
on the card.  I would be willing to have the number ready to presents at the
state convention for each to take with them for the year. I really think
that the members need something tangible that makes the NFB experience real.
Please let me know what you think and soon. I plan to start working this
project after April 15.Any body interested in helping, I could some help.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629

813 837-1100