[Nfbf-l] Membership cards

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 19:05:41 UTC 2011

I had been doing this for Miami and as long as our president okays it would do it again. I had run very low on cards.

I am willing to help you any way I can.

Denise

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
On Mar 27, 2011 2:35 PM, Gloria Hicks <glorianfb at irescue-tax.com> wrote:

Attention chapter presidents and officers,

I have been getting many inquires regarding membership cards. Providing

these cards is a big undertaking. I can give each chapter and division a

number of cards and the treasurer or secretary prints the name of the member

on the card.  I would be willing to have the number ready to presents at the

state convention for each to take with them for the year. I really think

that the members need something tangible that makes the NFB experience real.

Please let me know what you think and soon. I plan to start working this

project after April 15.Any body interested in helping, I could some help.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629

813 837-1100