[Nfbf-l] Crazy eighty's additional info

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 15:55:07 UTC 2011

We can only win twice and questions will be posted @different times of the day, too so, I believe the rules are fair.

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
On Mar 29, 2011 11:50 AM, Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com> wrote:

Kirk, since you know the 80's, how about posting some questions for fun?

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre

On Mar 29, 2011 11:21 AM, Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com> wrote:

 Volcano.Eruption of Mt. Saint Helens, Washington state

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre

On Mar 29, 2011 10:52 AM, Debbie <crystalbay at verizon.net> wrote:

Wow, you guys are either very smart, or very good on the internet.  I have a

feeling this contest is going to be a battle of who's best at accessing

technology.  Denise had the answer within 20 minutes of posting.

   To answer some other questions, I'm only going to look at posts on the

nfb list serve.  In two weeks, I'm going on vacation and other Pinellas

chapter members will be posting the questions.  Maybe you 'techies" can give

a few of us more technologically challenged people a break in future

questions.  Remember Denise, a two answer limit so the rest of us can have a

chance.

   In the meantime, there were a lot of other questions I wanted to post

that are good ones.  For the sake of fun, why don't you guys post your own.

For now keep it to the year 1980.  For example,

  What natural disaster in the United States killed only 57 people but had

far reaching after affects?

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/valkemadenise%40aol.com

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org