[Nfbf-l] Crazy eighty's additional info

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 20:06:27 UTC 2011

FYI the info. Below states it was in 1981 and on Foster's fan page.

Good playing.
Denise
Tip! Click the "W" above to get access to extra features!
Reagan assassination attempt
Reagan assassination attempt
Location	Washington, D.C.
Date	March 30, 1981
2:27 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Target	Ronald Reagan
Weapon(s)	Röhm RG-14 .22 cal.
Death(s)	None
Injured	4; James Brady, Timothy McCarthy, Thomas Delahanty, Ronald Reagan
Perpetrator(s)	John Hinckley, Jr.
Secret Service Agent Robert Wanko can be seen in the last photo holding an Uzi.
The Reagan assassination attempt occurred on Monday, March 30, 1981, just 69 days into the presidency of Ronald Reagan. While leaving a speaking engagement at the Washington Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C., President Reagan and three others were shot and wounded by John Hinckley, Jr. Reagan suffered a punctured lung, but prompt medical attention allowed him to recover quickly.
Reagan was the first serving United States president to survive being shot in an assassination attempt. No formal invocation of presidential succession took place, although Secretary of State Alexander Haig controversially stated that he was "in control here" while Vice President George H. W. Bush returned to Washington. Hinckley was found not guilty by reason of insanity and remains confined to a psychiatric facility.
Show Mental Illness
Show Assassination attempt
Show Alexander Haig "in control here"
Show Public reaction
Show Aftermath
Show See also
Show References
Show External links
View this page on regular Wikipedia
Permanently disable mobile site
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply. See Terms of Use for details. Wikipedia is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre