[Nfbf-l] NFB Center in Florida

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:15:57 UTC 2011

I think it's a great idea. Although I was looking forward to going to
LCB in the future; having one in Florida would certainly make the
justification and move-in processes a lot easier; plus, I think other
organizations in FL other than the NFB who think they are helping the
blind need a rude awakening. What is the Orientation And Ajustment
Center in Detona doing that's so wrong? My DBS Councillar is trying to
get me to go there for training instead of an NFB center; I'm going to
fight her on it when the time comes.

--
Brianna Scerenscko