[Nfbf-l] contratulations to Holly Idler--happy graduation

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 1 02:21:19 UTC 2011

Congratulations, Holly! Gosh I remember when you took your first class at
Daytona State College while participating in the Summer Youth Program at the
Rehab Center. You were only 18 then. You have persevered with not only your
education but also in raising a little one all by yourself while working
full-time.

Way to go! Kudos to you!

Blessings,

Kathy