[Nfbf-l] contratulations to Holly Idler--happy graduation

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun May 1 16:31:31 UTC 2011

Hello Holly,

We homeschooled our daughter and when she graduated I found a cap, gown and
tassle online for under $30.  I expected them to be junky but I figured they
were for a one time event.  I was really surprised at the quality of the
fabric and the gathering and everything.  I couldn't help but wonder about
the schools that rent caps and gowns for more then I bought one and the
quality isn't that different.  I know our daughter still has that cap and
gown in her trunk.

I can try and find the company or you can google caps and gowns to find
them.  Oh, and we got to pick the colors she wanted to customize the
occassion.

JODY