[Nfbf-l] contratulations to Holly Idler--happy graduation

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Sun May 1 18:23:09 UTC 2011

Holly,
You and I certainly go back a long way, almost fourteen years to date.  I remember a beautiful young lady at around 22 years of age, filled with energy, ambition, aspirations and dreams.  The goals you set back then, were met with a lot of family, community, DBS and NFB support.  I still remember the many talks we had as students at the DBS Daytona Beach rehab center.  I'm thinking on how proud your mom Jane is looking down from heaven, on this accomplishment.  Remember the cap & gown, diploma, and even the walk down the aisle to claim your victory seem to have much more meaning now that Jacy was old enough to witness one of his mother's proudest moments.
Congratulations to both Jacy and his mother.

Stand Solid,
Peter Cerullo