[Nfbf-l] crazy eighty's trivia question #6

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 02:16:09 UTC 2011

I guessed high -- and it was a guess. I remembered the line in "Hardware
Wars" -- a great spoof movie trailer that makes fun of "Star Wars" -- that
says, "You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll kiss three bucks goodbye." That
little movie is from (I think) 1977, so I figured with inflation...

By the way, if you want to see this classic little 13-minute movie, go to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7p96aiE32k

Even if you can only hear it, it is worth checking out.

Dan

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily.
Not to dare is to lose oneself."
                 - Soren Kierkegaard
Behalf Of

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/bluegolfshoes%40aol.