[Nfbf-l] State Convention Room Reservations

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Thu May 5 03:17:14 UTC 2011

Things are getting exciting regarding the state convention. We hope that you
have decided to attend it. Rooms are going fast so please reserve ASA.

The cut off date is Friday May 6. After that date they take our block of
rooms and put on sale to the general public. You might be able to get the
room for the convention rate but there is no guarantee.

If you need a room and you don't have a credit card or you have some other
problem, I can hold it for you, I can not pay for everyone's room so this is
temporary. THE board would kill me...

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629