[Nfbf-l] Congratulations to Yassen

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat May 7 14:20:20 UTC 2011

I know it is late but I want to congratulate Yasen. I agree that you are well deserving of the scholarship.

Denise Valkema

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
On May 5, 2011 10:52 PM, Dan Hicks <danjhicks at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey everybody,

Please join me in congratulating Yasen Angelov of the Pinellas Chapter for

winning one of 30 national scholarships, which will be presented at the

annual banquet of the 2011 convention of the National Federation of the

Blind in Orlando Florida! Yasen, we know you have worked hard and that you

are deserving of this honor!

Dan Hicks, President

NFB of Florida

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily.

Not to dare is to lose oneself."

                 - Soren Kierkegaard

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org