[Nfbf-l] Congratulations "Alicia Bentancourt"

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun May 8 14:30:14 UTC 2011

Alicia,
Congratulations graduate! You will be a good social worker.Enjoy some time off before job hunting.

Celebrate
Denise
-- Sent from Denise's Palm PreOn May 8, 2011 3:44 AM, Sherri <flmom2006 at gmail.com> wrote:
Alicia, so proud of you! I know you worked hard for your degree! Way to go!

Sherri

Have you visited my personal page at

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun

If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.

If not, please go there now!

Thank you.

flmom2006 at gmail.com