[Nfbf-l] Red light cameras

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon May 9 18:45:07 UTC 2011

Dear holly and Jody,

Watching us is better than feeling us up like they do at the airport.

When everyone plays by the rules we want need the cameras, the pat downs,
the x-ray machines, the sniffer dogs , the luggage searches and pilots who
are armed in the cockpit either.
But until that happens a little watching could be a good thing.
Ask my member Ileane how she feels after being hit by a guy who ran the red
light and broke her pelvis in 3 places and forced her to retire from her
county job.
If you aren't doing anything you should not have to worry.  They only take
your picture if you break the Law not if you are driving like you should.
My own daughter has gotten 2 tickets from the red light cameras and I know
she deserved them as I ride with her sometimes.  I don't like to ride with
her except when I don't have any other way.
It isThe only darn thing the Florida legislature got right this session.
Maybe there is hope for them yet.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.