[Nfbf-l] Crazy Eighties trivia question #7

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:24:09 UTC 2011

Okay, the third time's the charm???? Maybe!!

1.  The space shuttle Challenger explodes, United States.
2.  The Chernobyl accident, Russia.
3.  The World's First "test-tube" twins" are born in London. En vitro
fertilization, UK.

No more guesses from me, I promise.
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com