[Nfbf-l] addendum to trivia question

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 01:12:13 UTC 2011

BSE stands for Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy. That's why we shorten it to
BSE or Mad Cow Disease. Whenever I give blood, they always ask me if I've
spent time in the UK for a certain period of time. It's a nasty disease.

Dan

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily.
Not to dare is to lose oneself."
                 - Soren Kierkegaard
Behalf Of
> Debbie
> Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 8:37 AM
> To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List'
> Subject: [Nfbf-l] addendum to trivia question
>
> Hi Lenora, you're correct.  Unfortunately, you're not eligible to claim
the
> $8.00 prize since you've already won twice.
>   Therefore, to claim the $8.00prize,
> Q.  What does BSE stand for?  Debbie

As
>  did some research for this year, there were a lot of major events
> hroughout the world that I thought were note worthy.  Therefore, I want
you
> uys to work a little harder.  This question will have 3 parts and you have
> o get all three correct to win.
>  Q:  Three major events happened in 3 different countries that made
headline
> ews and changed the world as we new it.  The 3 countries are the US,
Russia

ttp://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/crystalbay%40verizon

ttp://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/bluegolfshoes%40aol.c

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/crystalbay%40verizon