[Nfbf-l] BSE

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:11:32 UTC 2011

Thank you Debbie. I believe in trying until I get something right! Just
checking the rules--we are eligible only for winning one time correct?
Thanks Pinellas for such a fun contest.

Sherri
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com