[Nfbf-l] changing your DBS counselor

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:38:19 UTC 2011

David, well said my friend! I am glad to see you post this information to
the site for not only Tara to read, but to many that think they must follow
the direction of their case workers blindly for lack of a better word. We
have to understand the it is "WE" that decides what we need in our lives and
not them as it is "WE" that know what we truly need after we leave the
office of DBS and move into our future  and they are not in it from that
point  forward. Thanks agian for clearing up this very important
misunderstanding for so many of the blind! KH