[Nfbf-l] Florida Outreach Center for the Blind moves to bigger Facility in Palm Springs

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:06:36 UTC 2011

This was a good article.  I bet the extra space really helps with the
assistive technology training.  Before I had to leave New Vision, we
moved into a larger space and that made it easier for me to have a
class of AT students instead of just individual students.  I would just
like to point out that the IPhone also has an app that will identify US
currency.  Let me know if you have questions about the IPhone since I
own one personally.