[Nfbf-l] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun May 15 02:58:11 UTC 2011

If you allow Linked-In to access your address book, to send your
contacts an invitation, it also includes all the lists you are
subscribed to.  Mail programs add those addresses to your address
book automatically so they aren't treated as spam.  You shouldn't
allow linked-in, Facebook etc., to use your address book unless you
can double check what they are going to send out and to whom.

Dave