[Nfbf-l] Florida Outreach Center for the Blind moves to biggerFacility in Palm Springs

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:10:54 UTC 2011

Congratulations on your move Carolyn. Bigger and better than ever! Great!
Are you attending either of the conventions?

Sherri
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com