[Nfbf-l] Gainesville Chapter News

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon May 16 01:08:14 UTC 2011

Dear Judith,

In a situation like this, it is in the power of the Chapter President to be
about to appoint persons to replace or fill in the empty position until the
next regular elections.
I hear you about the transportation issues, everybodys got them.
Try to find a meeting place that is central to your members, that you can
get for free and contact your local transit provider to see how they can
help you and your members attend meetings.
Our NFB chapter started taking a greater interest in our transit system and
advocating for it and it's expansion and today we have better transit here
in Palm Beach county.
Transit was our project and we have had an impact on it and now we get the
rewqrds.

Good luck,

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.
MV Transit Consumer Advocate