[Nfbf-l] Gainesville Chapter News

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:18:41 UTC 2011

Kathy, I too commend Judy for the hard work she has done in helping to keep
your chapter growing and together. I also commend you for your involvement
and loyalty over the years.

Sherri
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com