[Nfbf-l] Fwd: DBS Legislative Activities

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue May 17 00:52:54 UTC 2011

____________________________________
 From: MisterAdvocate at aol.com
To: repcodds at aol.com
Sent: 5/16/2011  8:41:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: DBS Legislative  Activities

____________________________________
 From: Scurry, Sharon On Behalf Of  Hildreth, Joyce
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 2:26 PM
To:  'president at nfbflorida.org'
Cc: #$DBS_ALL_USERS
Subject:  DBS Legislative Activities

Dan,
Please see my  letter of appreciation for National Federation of the Blind
of Florida  legislative activity during this difficult  session.
Thanks
Joyce  Hildreth
Director
May  16, 2011
Dan  Hicks, President
504  South Armenia Avenue, # 1319-B
Tampa, FL 33069
Dear  Dan;
Thank  you for the support by members of the National Federation of the
Blind of  Florida
(NFBF) of the Division of Blind Services during the 2011  Legislative
Session. It is
through our partnership with NFBF that we can provide the much  needed
services to
blind  and visually impaired Floridians. Due to the active participation by
members  of
FAASB  in the legislative process, we have maintain the current level of
valuable
resources while most agencies suffered budget cuts due to these  hard
economic times.
With  the continued collaboration and support of NFBF, we will have another
 productive
and  successful year of services to our clients. I look forward to our
continued
partnership.
Sincerely,
Joyce  Hildreth