[Nfbf-l] Graduation

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Thu May 19 23:06:06 UTC 2011

Dear Jean,
I appreciate your kind thoughtful words.  I believe that if you apply the power ofthree to the goals you are trying to reach, it will happen.  The power of three that I chose was derivedfrom the letter “P” and they are:

·      Passion;the flame that ignites your willingness to learn.  To share those experiences with others.  And, to empower people who may want to pursuetheir goals in life.

·      Persistence;to stay focused, to be confident.  To remainconsistent. And, to establish a good attitude that will help you to reach your objectives.

·      Perseverance;to build a firm foundation of determination that surrounds your desire tosucceed, no matter what the odds.  Noobstacles!  No turbulence! Nodistractions!  If you follow the passionlight, stay clear and focused, you can rise above any and all odds, as youcomplete the journey that will help you reach your goals.

 Dear federation family and especially Jean,thanks for being there for me and for sparking a flame that also ignited mypassion.

Stand Solid andStrong,

Peter Cerullo /President

NFB Greater DaytonaBeach Chapter