[Nfbf-l] NFBF state convention

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 22 16:30:00 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to tell all of you that Sherri Brun and my wife Kim will be
joining me to co-facilatate the Social Networking seminar.  Sherri will be
presenting the portion on using Twitter which also involves using the
Qwitter client which is an accessible application allowing the user to work
with Twitter and access it's many features.

My wife and I will co-fascilatate the presentation on FaceBook.  We will
focus only on using FaceBook on a PC though there are applications out there
for smart phones including the iPhone and I am sure for the Android as well.

We are going to try to keep it pretty simple and much of our presentations
will be to get you started but we will try to answer questions as best we
can even if you've been using one of these social networking clients for a
while.

Maybe you have been thinking you might like to join the social networking
craze but haven't done so yet, or if you are already part of the growing
mass of users come and check it out.  We hope we can offer something useful
for everyone interested in taking part in FaceBook and Twitter.

Thank you and hope to see you there,

Jim Ellsworth