[Nfbf-l] NFBF elections at state convention

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 22 18:34:09 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce that I am very interested in running for a board
position on the NFBF state board so if nominated I will definitely run.  I
have had a lot of experience with leadership having served on the state
board some years back and I have also been chapter President for a number of
terms also in past years.  I am currently a board member of the Pinellas
chapter and regularly participate in meetings and chapter held events.  I've
been attending our state conventions every year since 1994 and many of you
probably know me as the host of the technology seminars which we've had
since I can't remember when.  I knew when I attended my first chapter
meeting that the NFB was where I wanted to be and it's been that way ever
since.

If I am nominated I would very much appreciate your vote.  I would be both
pleased and honored to run and serve our fine affiliate.  I welcome you to
Saint Petersburg at the Hilton Bayfront hotel for the 2011 NFBF state
convention.

Thank you,

Jim Ellsworth