[Nfbf-l] Gainesville Chapter News

Kori King kking74 at cfl.rr.com
Mon May 23 13:28:02 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone! As a former member of the Gainesville chapter, having served
as secretary for several years and then vice president later on, I'd like to
heartily congratulate my friends in the Gainesville chapter for your elected
positions, and for keeping the faith to keep the chapter going. I've
congratulated Carrie and Al by phone; I don't think they have email right
now to be on this list, but I know Carrie will do a great job at keeping in
the loop with things. Keep up the great work, and by the way, I'll be at
state convention, so Judy, if you're there as well, I'll probably meet up
with you at some point. Take care.