[Nfbf-l] FW: NFBF 2011 Convention Auction Donations

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue May 24 14:18:26 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Our auction is fast approaching, and, as in the past two years,  my neighbor
and Tampa Bay chapter member Chuck Marchese, an enthusiastic neumismatist
(coin collector), is generously donating coins for our auction. I asked him
to send me an email with the coin descriptions, and he certainly does that
here. This is alot of info, and some of it is technical, but I know it will
help you determine whether you would like to bid on any of these items for
yourself, or to give as a gift to someone. Also, if you know anyone who
collects coins, but who won't be at the auction, perhaps you should let them
know about these coins in case they would like to have you bid on them on
their behalf.

Note that, new this year, we have a couple of silver dollars.
Again, thanks to Chuck  for his willingness to help us make our auctionso
successful!
The information is below my signature.

Sherrill