[Nfbf-l] NFB 2011 nat'l convention t-shirts- GET YOURS EARLY

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Wed May 25 20:25:07 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.
Geat news! With our affiliate being the proud host of the 2011 National Convention in Orlando, we are proud to show our state pride with the NFB 2011 convention t-shirt. You could be one of the first to get one, or more of these really cool shirts. We will be selling these at state convention this weekend.
The t-shirts will be offered in colors of Jade, royal blue, and black; with sizes from S-XXL.
The prices are one for $12 or two for $20
The description of the screen print is a follows:

Our NFBF Orange, smiles brightly while standing between two palm trees on a sandy beach.
With feet clad in flip-flops, arms reaching toward the sky, the words "Orange You Glad You're in Florida?"
arch above the trees. In the background, an orange NFB Whozit sits on the sandy rectangular island. The
words "National Federation of the Blind, 2011 Convention, Orlando, Florida" appear directly below.

Look for the t-shirt in the exhibit hall.
With the variety of colors, you'll surely want more than one.
Proceeds from the t-shirts go to our Florida affiliate.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress