[Nfbf-l] Invitation to the student seminar on personal safety andDBS

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 26 23:01:04 UTC 2011

Hi Nallym,
	Thank you for the update on the Student Division seminar. As the
NFBF liaison from the board to the Student Division, I want to say that I am
very pleased that you and Alicia and no doubt others have a well structured
event in place at convention. I will of course, be there to assist when I
can and to make certain that elections go smoothly. 	Nallym, are you
going to run for president of the student division? I sure hope so as you
would be a strong leader and appear to have a heart for moving this
important division ever forward.
	Please feel free to call me on my home phone - 386-677-6886 this
evening or on my cell at 386-453-1195.

See you tomorrow.

Kathy Davis
NFBF Board Member