[Nfbf-l] Holly Idler

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:29:41 UTC 2011

Contact me using my personal email or cell phone before you spread nasty
rumors about someone and really make them feel unwelcome.
I did pass my ACVREP O&M Certification Exam on Monday.  I have not been very
active in Daytona but my time has been going towards work, my exam and my
son. However,  I did not resign formally or other wise.  But, you all are so
happy that someone said I did that instead of asking me, you throw
yourselves a Party.
I guess I know how you all feel about me.
Thanks

Holly