[Nfbf-l] Invitation to the student seminar on personal safety and DBS

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu May 26 23:42:50 UTC 2011

Sounds like a great seminar. Thanks for the work Alicia, you, and others have done and will do.

Denise Valkema

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
On May 26, 2011 5:39 PM, Nallym Bravo <nbrav003 at fiu.edu> wrote:

You, and others Good afternoon fellow convention attendees,

    I hope you are all doing well. I am writing to invite all of you to

the seminar which the student division will be hosting this Saturday

afternoon at 1:00. We have exciting speakers in store for you: Officer

Wells of the St. Petersburg area will be talking about personal

safety. We will also have Joyce Hildreth from DBS speaking and

answering questions.

    The division is excited and looks forward to seeing you there.

Everyone is welcome!

    Hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week, and we will see you

this weekend.

Sincerely,

Nallym Bravo

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org