[Nfbf-l] The NFBF 2011 State Convention Almost Here

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 27 01:14:35 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Well, it's time once again for our annual migration to a city someplace in
the great state of Florida for the NFBF state convention.  This year of
course it is being held in my frontyard, Saint Petersburg.  It isn't really
just my frontyard because it belongs to a whole bunch of people who are part
of the Pinellas Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind Florida
affiliate.  We have been planning and working very hard over the last who
knows how many months to try to make this a memorable and exciting great
convention.

I'm sure many of you are getting ready to head out to converge on our city
so I just wanted to take a minute to all of you to say, "welcome to Saint
Petersburg."  We are ready to greet you and share lot's of information and
we want to do our best to make you feel a part of what it means to be a
member of this awesome organization.  We are glad and excited that you could
come join us along with our officers from the NFBF state affiliate and our
national representative and of course our guest talking book reader and of
course you the members without whom the organization wouldn't exist.

>From all of us here in Pinellas County  thank you for joining us and now we
are ready for a great time with all of you.  Let's go do it like only the
NFB can.

Thanks again,

Jim Ellsworth