[Nfbf-l] Letter

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Fri May 27 07:23:52 UTC 2011

Dear RJ,
Why should anyone be upset about me congratulating Holly?  She has worked long and hard for the past 5 years to accomplish this goal.  I don't get it!  Miss Kathy Davis has been an exemplarily NFB leader, advocate and a champion in fighting for the blind and visually impaired.  I didn't think that I had to question Kathy's integrity on passing along the infomation about Holly leaving the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter.  I clearly stated in my original post that "I understood the reason why and that I was being supportive in the decision that she made, and by the RJ, she doesn't hold a board position in Daytona, she was a dual member of two chapters.  As Sherri and others have clearly stated "we are an NFB family" and I most of all am a "Team" player.  RJ, what are you upset about?

Stand Solid and Strong,
Peter Cerullo