[Nfbf-l] 2011 NFBF state convention is now history

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 30 21:05:38 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I notice the list is pretty barren of traffic so I'll bet many are still on
their way home to various parts of Florida.  As a member of the Pinellas
Chapter I want to thank everyone for coming and taking part in a great
convention.  A lot of people worked very hard to make the convention the
success that it was.  This includes the NFBF officers and board and the
membership of the Pinellas chapter.  Everyone did an awesome job.

Each registered attendee got a welcome bag with various snacks and goodies
and a copy of the 2011 convention agenda.  Our hospitality suite was jam
packed with all sorts of snacks and things to drink.  Our national
representative Anil Lewis was spectacular providing several uplifting
addresses as well as attending some of the other special events.  Our guest
talking book reader Martha Harmon Pardee visited us for the third time and
was she ever great.  Not only did she speak a couple of times but was every
where talking with everyone she came across even in the hospitality room.
Both Anil and Martha said they loved coming here and would definitely return
again if invited.

Well, there was much much more but I'll let others tell you all about it as
they get back on line.  If you couldn't make it we missed you and hope to
see you next time around.

Thanks,

Jim