[Nfbf-l] 2011 NFBF state convention is now history

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 30 22:32:47 UTC 2011

Hi Holly,

I agree we had a great time and what a fun auction with lots of cool stuff.
You are right about the biggest party of them all coming up in Orlando in
just about a month.  I'm betting this might just be the largest NFB
convention in history topping the 1997 New Orleans convention of over 3400
people.  Would that be amazing?  Sure hope you guys are ready over there
smiles.

Thank you,
Jim Ellsworth