[Nfbf-l] The NFBF 2011 State Convention Almost Here

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 31 03:20:29 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

Oh my goodness thank you so much for coming and for enjoying yourself.  It
was a pleasure hosting the convention and seeing all of our Federation
friends like the big family that it is.  I would say that it is one of the
easiest hotels to navigate in and find anything you need and you are right
that the staff there seemed to be very helpful and ready to serve.

National in Orlando is next.

Thanks,
Jim