[Nfbf-l] Art Showing - Michael Chapdelaine

dbearden2 at tampabay.rr.com dbearden2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 20:24:58 UTC 2011

On Saturday, November 12, 2011, Michael Chapdelaine, a legally blind wood turner is having a showing of his work at the Withlapopka Civic Association Building in Floral City from 8am to 5pm. Come see Mike's unique designs! Some are decorative art and some are functional. He'll be at our Hernando East-Pasco Chapter NFB meeting on 12/10/2011 at 1:00pm and also at our Christmas party. We also hope to have our elections that day. Hope to see you there!